COVID 19 - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
As an essential medical service, First Physio Plus’s Chartered Physiotherapists reopened on May 18th. The Practice is adhering to the HSE Covid 19 policies to maximise the health and wellbeing of first our Patients but also our staff. We ask you to be cooperative and patient with these policies.
From the start.
If you have any Covid 19 symptoms(cough, shortness of breath, increased temperature, unwell) please do not attend First Physio Plus and contact your GP.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time. Unfortunately late patients for whatever reason will more than likely NOT be seen.Wait in the car or outside the Leisure Centre building until you are told First Physio Plus is ready to let you into the Practice. ( Unfortunately we are not allowed have people waiting in the Reception area).
- Your temperature will be checked by a hand held temperature gauge aimed at your forehead. Please don’t exercise immediately before your appointment or rush up to the Practice because it may increase your body temperature . If your temperature is above 38deg Celsius you will not be able to enter the Practice .
- Outside the practice but in the Leisure Centre Building there is a table with Sanitizing Hand Gel, tissues, Surgical Masks (HSE approved) and a questionnaire regarding your Covid 19 health.
- Answer the questionnaire and sign it.(for tracing purposes if needed).
- Wearing a face mask( HSE approved) is compulsory.
- You can bring your own or purchase from FPP at cost of 2 euro.
- Sanitize your hands with the sanitizing hand gel.
- You will then be led to your treatment room.
- After treatment you pay ideally by card or the exact amount of cash. The visa machine will be on a table the opposite side of reception area to the Receptionist. Please respect the Receptionist’s space ie 2 metres. There is a spot marked in front of the receptionist for where you stand.
- Unfortunately, at present, the Leisure Centre’s toilet facilities are closed.
- Again, all of us at First Physio Plus will appreciate your cooperation and patience ,while we the staff, also become use to this new system.
- As Always if you have any suggestions we are interested to hear them.
Here’s to your health and wellbeing!
First Physio Plus
First Physio Plus was established in 1988 and was the first Chartered Physiotherapy clinic in Clondalkin and is one of Ireland`s premier Physiotherapy practices, offering some unique Physiotherapy services designed to provide our clients with the very latest range of modern Physiotherapy treatments and services.
All the Physiotherapy staff at First Physio Plus are members of the Irish Society Of Chartered Physiotherapists and stay abreast with all the latest developments in their areas of expertise to ensure that you are being offered the very latest Physiotherapy treatments.
First Physio Plus provides Physiotherapy for all Physical related conditions to the entire Dublin 22 area and also Tallaght, Lucan and Ballyfermot. Situated just off Dublin's M50, First Physio Plus can now provide its Physiotherapy / Sports Injury Treatment services to anyone in the Dublin / Kildare area.
Maps And Directions to our Clondalkin Physiotherapy Clinic can be found on this website, and we have also an e-appointment form which you may use to suggest to us Physiotherapy appointment times which would suit you best. When these are received we will contact you with verification of your Physiotherapy appointment.